- 1/31/16: International Journal of Education and Social Science (IJESS) providing a platform for the researchers, academicians,
professional, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, literature reviews and book reviews. ... publishes research paper in the field of: ... Philosophy, ... International Relations, Law, Development Studies, ... Tourism and Hospitality Management, ... Strategic Management Policy, ... Entrepreneurship Development, ... Public Administration, ... and so on. ... IJESS is inviting papers for Vol. 3 No. 2 which is scheduled to be published on February 29, 2016.
Acceptance Notification: Within 5-7 days from the date of manuscript submission. Submission deadline: February 08, 2016
- Repeated "with warm regards" from "Chief Editor, Dr. George Branner, Jr." May 28, 2016 (seeking submissions by June 5 for "Vol. 3 No. 6 which is scheduled to be published on June 30, 2016").
- More spam on Dec. 14, 2016, from Dr, Branner (email@example.com) promising 5-7 days review and giving a submission deadline of Dec. 18 for publication in a Dec, 30 issue of this "peer-reviewed" journal.
- 2/18/16: International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Review IJHSSR is inviting papers for Vol. 2 No. 2 which is scheduled to be published on March 31, 2016. Acceptance Notification: Within 5-7 days from the date of manuscript submission. Submission deadline: February 28, 2016.
- Continuing to promise all but instant review and publication, an email of 4/3/16 specifies a submission deadline of April 10 for the April 30 issue of IJHSSR. Comparable email on 5/3/16. The 5-7 day promise, which obviously is incompatible with meaningful review, appears in an email of 7/26/16. No information on editor-in-chief Dr. Willard Nicholas is evident on the journal's webpage.